Explore our promoted experiences
- 1.5-hour private wine tasting
- Sample Italian wines with a sommelier
- Learn about local wines and cuisine
- Taste three varieties
- Perfect for foodies
- Private guide ensures a personal experience
Departure & Return
ENOTECA - ENO' Bevo Vini Ribelli , Via Cagnola 7, Milan, Italy
What To Expect
Your food pairings reflect the world of Italian gastronomy by matching wines with rich cheeses, brined olives and unique meats that are the classic accompaniments to wine. Beginning wine lovers can get tips on tasting wines, and learn how to distinguish the nuanced flavors in each bottle. Long time aficionados may take advantage of this sommelier-led private experience to learn about specific types of wine, Italian winemaking and the art of pairing foods. At the end of your tasting, you’ll have the opportunity to purchase your favorite wines, then you can continue the night in the heart of central Milan, close to bars, restaurants and sights.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- OPERATED BY Your Travel Diary
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands