Explore our promoted experiences
- Take a 4-hour food tour of Milan and learn about it’s delicious cuisine
- Learn about the history behind the unique food of Milan and Lombardy
- Sample Milanese treats such as risotto alla Milanese and local cheeses
- Enjoy a personalized experience during this small-group walking tour
Departure & Return
You'll meet your Food Ambassador by the Statue in front of Colonne di San Lorenzo
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Walking Palates
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "This is a great way to get away from all areas full of tourists and see and taste an authentic side of Milan." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews