- Avoid any crowds to enter Milan Duomo with a skip-the-line entry ticket
- See both the highlights and hidden treasures of Milan Duomo with a guide
- Hear the stories behind the sculptures, artwork, and stained glass windows
- Don’t miss any of the commentary, courtesy of your guide’s radio system
Departure & Return
Under the column of the entrance to Museum of '900
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- In order to facilitate the supervision of the Public Security Authorities to access to the Cathedral, tourists are invited to empty the pockets of metal objects and open the bags. We also inform you that it’s forbidden to enter the Cathedral with helmets, glass objects and luggage. We strongly encourages you not bring big bags.
- We invite guests to wear proper clothing required to enter to religious sites (Please note that knees and shoulders must be covered).
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY Keys of Italy / Milan
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience