Departure & Return
If you do not want to be picked up, we will meet you In front of Excelsior Hotel Gallia, Milan, Piazza Duca d'Aosta, 9.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Minimum numbers apply
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- If you will not be arriving at your destination within the specified reconfirmation period, please reconfirm with the local service provider prior to travel, or upon arrival at your destination
- Please note that departure times and locations may vary slightly
- Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions
- Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
- For all hotels located in the central station area (up to 500m) the meeting point will be at the Excelsior Gallia hotel - Pick up from your hotel or at the meeting point closest to your hotel
- In the event that the coach cannot reach your hotel, (e.g. the road is narrow) a meeting point will be near your hotel, where the coach can stop a few minutes
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- OPERATED BY TAOTRAVEL
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized