Explore our promoted experiences
- Day trip to Verona and Lake Garda from Milan
- Two-hour guided walking tour in Verona
- Admire Roman's Roman arena and Juliet's balcony
- Visit the pretty town of Sirmione on Lake Garda
- English-speaking tour leader
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Upon arriving, explore the city center on a 2-hour, guided walking tour. See the main squares of Piazza delle Erbe and step out onto 'Juliet's balcony' at the house of Juliet, rumored to be the former abode of the ‘real life’ Juliet from whom Shakespeare drew his inspiration. After visiting this romantic attraction, stop by the Roman Arena, the popular amphitheater where concerts and operas are held in the summertime. Then head to Piazza Bra, Verona's main square, and enjoy some free time to purchase lunch and explore the city on your own.
Reunite with your guide after roughly an hour and hop back on your bus toward Lake Garda, once a summer resort area for the ancient Romans. Stop at the beautiful lakeside village of Sirmione and soak up more free time to explore the medieval streets and the moated castle of Rocca Scaligera. Hit the water with a 30-minute cruise on Lake Garda (own expense), or wander through a ruined Roman villa and admire archaeological finds.
After a full day of exploration, your day trip will conclude at your original departure point in Milan.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Zani Viaggi
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "There were only like 15 of us on the trip which makes the tour easier for us to listen to the guide." See review