Explore our promoted experiences
- Traditional home-cooking experience in Modena
- Travel to an Italian chef’s home, and learn to cook like a local
- See how to cook an appetizer, a tortellini dish, and a popular Italian dessert
- Taste coffee and wine during your cooking session
- Enjoy eating the meal you helped prepare
Departure & Return
Meeting point in Str. Fossa Monda Nord, 240 41122 Modena MO
What To Expect
Your instructor is an actual Italian chef and is very passionate about the art of cooking. He has created a menu for you to tackle during your time with him. Learn how to cook vegetable cakes, pork-and-ham-stuffed tortellini, a popular dessert, and tigelle, a thin round-shaped bread. Your instructor also teaches you to make one of his favorite surprise dishes.
After all the hard work, sit down and enjoy the meal you just prepared. Sip on fine Italian wines or coffee while you eat, and make great conversation with your instructor and other group members. Leave the house with a full belly and lots of new skills.
Please note: A minimum of two people per booking is required.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Do you have any dietary requirements?
- If you don't want to experience the cooking lesson and simply want to enjoy the atmosphere of the house while chatting with Mercedes, while she prepares your menu, you can ask for this option
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Curioseety SRLS
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience