Departure & Return
We kindly ask you to wait for the arrival of the bus and your tour leader under the clock tower of the station in Piazzale Italia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Please note that the Cathedral of Pisa is now free and, on extremely crowded days, it will not be possible to visit its interior due to a long queue. In such cases, we will offer a tour of Piazza Cavalieri instead
- From November to March (Low Season): The tour is always confirmed in English and Spanish. The minimum required to confirm the tour in Italian, French, Portuguese and German is 4 pax
- From April to October (High Season): The tour is always confirmed in English and Spanish. Italian, French, Portuguese and German are confirmed as follows: PORTUGUESE: Tuesday - min 2 pax FRENCH: Thursday - min 2 pax GERMAN/ITALIAN: Saturday - min 2 pax
- Most travelers can participate
- All participants who are over 12 years old must present one of the following: proof of full vaccination, proof of first vaccination administered at least 15 days ago, proof of a Covid-19 infection in the past 6 months, or a negative test taken no more than 48 hours before the activity starts
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ciao Florence Tours & Travels Srl
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff