- Food and sightseeing tour of downtown Naples
- Enjoy a morning or evening tour in one of Italy's culinary capitals
- Sample some of the area's best regional cuisine, such as ragù, sfogliatelle, spaghetti, and pizza
- Explore Naples' cultural attractions between tastings
- Includes vegetarian options
Departure & Return
READ CAREFULLY: Once you arrive at Piazza Bellini, please look for the military truck. Wait for you guide next to the military truck located in the middle of the square. Your guide will be holding a sign written "Street Food Tour".
The tour will end at Via Toledo. There are taxis nearby. Piazza del Gesù is 2min walking distance from the ending point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking.
- You must present the vaccination certificate to attend this tour or the negative COVID-19 test taken max. within 48 hours ahead of the experience.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- The tour takes place rain or shine.
- This tour CAN accommodate vegetarians (not vegans). Please advise at time of booking.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour does not accommodate gluten or dairy-free diets.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Raphael Tours & Events
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience