- Pick up techniques for turning out Neapolitan pizza from a professional chef
- Choose between learning how to make a “margherita” or a “marinara” pizza
- Central location and one-hour class to break up your sightseeing in Naples
- A small-group lesson for more personal attention and hands-on instruction
Departure & Return
We'll meet in Piazza Municipio starting at 10.45am/4.45pm, at the Neptune's Fountain. The coordinator will always hold a blue folder to be recognizable.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Naples Together
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands