- Full-day Pompeii and Amalfi Coast tour from Naples
- Visit the UNESCO-listed ancient city of Pompeii and explore its spellbinding ruins on a walking tour
- Visit a cameo and corals factory and then relax over a 3-course lunch
- Stop to visit a ceramics factory, and then take a stroll around Amalfi Town
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Head first to the archaeological site of Pompeii, the ancient city that lay buried under volcanic ash for centuries following Mount Vesuvius’ eruption in AD 79. Enter the site at your own expense and learn the history behind that fateful day. Pass the ruins of the Forum, the Temple of Venus, the Thermal Baths and more.
Afterward, take a ride to a prominent cameo and corals factory. The family-run business specializes in the ancient Neapolitan tradition of carved coral jewelry. Get a behind-the-scenes look at the production process and then head to a local restaurant for a delicious lunch.
Appetites sated, travel north along the scenic roads of the Amalfi Coast, passing pastel-colored towns and the turquoise waters of the Tyrrhenian Sea. Stop to visit a traditional ceramic workshop before heading to the town of Amalfi.
There, enjoy some free time to explore the streets or cool off with gelato.
During the tour, you have a short stop for a panoramic photo opportunity of Positano.
Your tour concludes with transportation back to Naples.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not suitable to guests with walking difficulties
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 999 travelers
- OPERATED BY Napoli City Vision
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff