- A time-saving tour to see both Pompeii and Mount Vesuvius in a single day
- Explore Pompeii with an archaeologist guide to interpret the complex ruins
- Hassle-free minivan transfer from Pompeii to the Mt. Vesuvius crater trail
- Views from the trail and crater's edge at the top of Mt. Vesuvius
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wear comfortable shoes, sunglasses and sunscreen in the summer.
- Bring a small bottle of water
- If the Vesuvius is not accessible due to force majeur, the tour will include the visit of Herculaneum instead of Vesuvius.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Askos Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience