Don’t worry—here are some similar options
Explore our promoted experiences
- 8-hour tour to Capri from Naples or Sorrento
- Cruise across the sea by jetfoil boat to reach the island
- Enjoy a private boat ride on a gozzo to discover Capri's natural beauty at sights like the Blue Grotto
- Go swimming, and take a funicular ride up to the main town
Departure & Return
If you already stay in Naples: the meeting point is the main port of Naples,Molo Beverello by the ticket office at 08.00 am. if you come by cruise ship: the meeting point is at the exit of your cruise ship at 07.40 am.
If you already stay in Sorrento: the meeting point is the main port of Sorrento,Marina Piccola, by the ticket office at 08.10 am. if you come by cruise ship: the meeting point is at the exit of your tender at 08.10 am.
What To Expect
When you arrive, you'll board a gozzo, a traditional style of boat on Capri, for a private tour around the island. Take in Mother Nature's handiwork as you float along the coastline to see natural features such as the Green Grotta, White Grotta, and, if weather permits, the Blue Grotto, plus check out I Faraglioni rock formations off the southeastern tip of the island. You also have the chance to take a dip in the sea, if you wish.
Back on land, take the funicular (aka cable car) from Marina Grande up to the town of Capri to visit La Piazzetta, the main square officially known as Piazza Umberto I. You have some time to explore, shop, or visit a cafe (own expense). You can also make the short walk to visit the Gardens of Augustus, if you wish. Your tour ends with return to your starting point in either Naples or Sorrento.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- At the time of booking, please state whether you are departing from Naples or Sorrento.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Raphael Tours & Events
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience