Explore our promoted experiences
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- All-inclusive tour
Departure & Return
Departure Point Meeting point: Piazza Montesanto - outside the Funicular station (near Piazza Dante)
Return point: Piazza Dante (entry Dante - Metro station Line 1)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Good walking shoes and sunglasses are recommended
- IMPORTANT: Please state at the time of booking whether you prefer morning or afternoon departure:
- Morning Departure at 11.00 am
- Afternoon Departure at 5.00 pm
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY NapolinVespa
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.