- Visit Palermo’s historic Capo market to shop like a local
- Make three Sicilian dishes and limoncello in the chef’s home kitchen
- Learn about the history and evolution of Sicily’s unique cuisine
- Take home a small bottle of homemade limoncello as a souvenir
Departure & Return
H 10:30 a.m. at Porta Carini, entrance to the Capo Market H 05:00 p.m. at the location in via Vittorio Emanuele, 492 ( front Cathedral ) second floor, name SANTONOCITO
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Siciliandays
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.