- Enjoy a 3-course French meal while sightseeing
- Upgrade to include Champagne, wine, and coffee
- Head to the upper deck for open-air views of the city
- Choose from four evening cruise times
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
To access the boarding point. Please go to the middle of the bir-hakeim bridge. In the middle of the bridge, a stair takes you down to the île aux cygnes. The pier will be on your left just after the stairs. If you don't see the boat, please wait, it will arrive at boarding time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age to drink alcohol is 18
- Add 15€/person and upgrade to window seating
- Vegan menu available
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Compagnie de la Seine
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "A cruise up and down the Seine is a must in Paris, and best done around sunset til dark when one can see the monuments in all their glory." See review
- "If this was at least a third cheaper, I would recommend this, but it's very expensive and there's better ways to get a good meal and a good view of the city." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews