- See more than 30 Paris attractions on a half-day tour
- Gain insight into French history and culture from a fun, English guide
- Choose between a morning or afternoon tour to suit your plans
- Intimate small-group tour with a maximum of 12 people
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Top Sights Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "This tour isn't for those who don't like a lot of walking, but it was overall a better experience than just riding a bus around the city." See review
- "This is a great way to see the highlights of Paris, get oriented to the city and it’s history, figure out the metro, and get some exercise!" See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews