- Explore the neighborhood of Montmartre, the birthplace of Impressionism
- See the places that inspired famous artists including Van Gogh, Renoir, Monet and Picasso
- Enjoy skip-the-line entrance to the Musée d’Orsay for a guided tour
- Discover the techniques behind masterpieces by Manet, Renoir, Cézanne, Gauguin and others
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Starting at the base of Montmartre with your private guide, see firsthand the places that inspired painters Renoir, Monet, Van Gogh and Cézanne. Check out the windmill that Renoir featured in his scandalous piece Bal du moulin de la Galette, walk past the Moulin Rouge that inspired Toulouse-Lautrec, and see where Van Gogh and Picasso lived and worked.
Reach Montmartre’s highest point, Basilique du Sacré Coeur, offering stunning views of Paris.
Refuel with lunch (own expense) and then enjoy transport by luxury private vehicle to the Musée d’Orsay. Housed inside a 19th-century Beaux-Arts building, the Musée d’Orsay boasts the world’s finest collection of Impressionist and post-Impressionist masterpieces, with more than 4,000 works on display.
Bypass the lines and head straight inside for a 2-hour guided tour. Peruse an array of 19th-century artwork by Manet, Renoir, Cézanne, Gauguin and more, and learn about the techniques used by the Impressionists and post-Impressionists.
At the end of your guided tour, feel free to continue exploring the museum’s hallowed galleries on your own.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- It is imperative that you provide us with guests MOBILE PHONE NUMBER (including country code)
- Notes: Orsay museum may be subjected to occasional closures without previous warning from the museum management. When this occurs, we will provide guests with an appropriate alternative if the museum opening time is delayed more than 1h from the tour starting time. In these cases we are unable to provide refunds or discounts. Appropriate dress is required for entry into some sites on this tour. No large bags or suitcases are allowed inside the museum, only handbags or small thin bag packs are allowed through security. Due to increased security measures at many attractions some lines may form on tours with 'Skip the Line' or 'No Wait' access. Some specific rooms inside the museum are subjected to a very quiet or restricted right to speak inside, in this cases your guide will provide the information about this places before entering the specific rooms where this rule applies. Some collections may vary along the year.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Babylon Tours Paris
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.