- Private Parma food tour including an authentic local lunch
- See Parmigiano-Reggiano be made, and learn about its aging process
- Visit a Parma ham production house to see the different curing phases
- Savor local wine and tortelli d'erbetta, a Parma pasta specialty
- Learn about balsamic vinegar from the owners of a family-run acetaia
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multilingual guide
- Make a note of any dietary needs in the 'Special Requirements' box when you book
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Maestro Travel Experience
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands