Departure & Return
At the fountain outside Pisa Central Station. Your guide will hold a sign saying Pisa Explorer
The walking tour ends at the bottom of the Leaning Tower with access to the building.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children under 8 years of age are not admitted to the Leaning Tower
- Bags, backpacks, camera containers and non trasparent water bottles to be left at the locker room
- As the only door of the Leaning Tower functions as both way in and way out, you'll be asked to stand briefly on line before climbing after the security scanning
- On Sunday morning the entrance to the Cathedral for tourist visits is not allowed due to the holding of masses. Consequently, the visit to the Cathedral is replaced by the entrance to the Medieval Walls
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY DAVID DI GIACOMO
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Very knowledgeable on the history geography and architecture of the place highly recommended, David is brilliant!" See review