Explore our promoted experiences
- Full-day, small-group minivan tour from Pisa
- Take a guided tour of Lucca, known as the hometown of Puccini
- Travel through the emerald landscape of Garfagnana hill country
- See the mysterious Devil's Bridge
- Take in panoramic valley views from Barga's hilltop cathedral
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 4 people is required to run the tour. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bellaitalia Tour
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms