Explore our promoted experiences
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- warning…. The visit is not recommended for people with cardiovascular and muscular disorders. The floor is uneven and slippery.
- Most travelers can participate
- The climb is on foot and there are 251 steps.
- The staff will welcome the visitors with a brief description of the history of the Tower.
- For safety reasons, children who will not have turned 8 by the end of this year are not permitted to enter. Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult. ID may be requested to certify the age.
- Cathedral opening hours (last entry 30 minutes prior to closing): Dec–Jan: 10:00 AM-12:45 PM; 2:00 PM-5:00 PM, Nov–Feb: 10:00 AM-12:45 PM; 2:00 PM-5:00 PM, March: 10:00 AM-6:00 PM, April–Sep: 10:00 AM-8:00 PM, and Oct: 10:00 AM-7:00 PM
- You are kindly asked to leave all metal objects, bags, or containers of any size (including small camera cases) at the cloakroom located at 21 Piazza del Duomo (80 meters from the entrance to the tower)
- Not allowed Shorts Luggage or large bags Short skirts Sleeveless shirts Bags Unaccompanied minors
- OPERATED BY Travelicious
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience