Explore our promoted experiences
- Tour the legendary Roman city of Pompeii on a kid-friendly guided adventure
- Learn Pompeii’s stories and marvel at its most important archaeological sites
- Explore with a child-friendly guide while using pop-up books and other tools
- Take advantage of skip-the-line access and take a stroll among ancient ruins
Departure & Return
The guide will meet you at the entrance of Coffee shop Vittoria, next to the Hotel Vittoria, with a sign of your last name. The Coffee shop is even close to the entrance of the ruins named "Pompei Piazza Esedra/Porta Marina Inferiore".
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Italy Tours For Kids
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience