Explore our promoted experiences
- A private, skip-the-line guided tour of Pompeii, designed for families with children
- Get an in-depth introduction to one of the world’s most renowned archaeological excavations
- Shave off long wait times with direct entry, and spend more time taking in the sights
- Avoid costly pickup services and meet directly at the site for a more budget-friendly tour
Departure & Return
At the entrance of the Coffee shop Vittoria in Piazza Porta Marina Inferiore 2, Pompeii Directions in case you arrive by car: Autostrada A3 exit POMPEII OVEST. The parking that we suggest is: "CAMPING SPARTACUS" located in Via Plinio, 127, 80045 Pompei NA (if the Camping Spartacus is full, just next there is Fortuna Village parking). It is a safe and controlled area. This is very important because circulation of cars around the ruins is not allowed. Cross the street after parking and you will see the hotel Vittoria and the coffee shop. The guide will wait for you at the entrance of the coffee shop with a sign with your name.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Orange tours and trips
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.