Explore our promoted experiences
- Make the most of a short time with this guided tour of Pompeii
- See sites with your guide you may miss on your own
- Skip the lines. Your guide has special access to the ticket booths
- Kids under 18 with ID pay only for the tour, not entry admission
Departure & Return
In front of the main "Porta Marina Inferiore" entrance to the Pompeii archaeological site, at Suisse Restaurant on Piazza Esedra
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Entrance ticket to Pompeii costs and needs to be paid Euro 15,00 per person in cash to the guide on the day of the tour
- Pompeii's entrance ticket is always free on the first Sunday of each month
- Pompeii's entrance ticket is always free for people under 18 years old but they must show a valid document (ID or Passport) on the day of the tour
- Near public transportation
- Minimum numbers of 6 people per tour apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mondo Guide Srl
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands