Explore our promoted experiences
- Take in the highlights and hidden treasures in Ravello on foot
- Learn about the scenic hamlet’s history and architecture with a guide
- Visit the Duomo, Church of Santa Maria a Gradillo, and other landmarks
- Take in the views from the gardens at Villa Cimbrone and Villa Rufolo
Departure & Return
we will meet the customers right in front of the Duomo Church
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 03:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Length: 1.8 miles (3km)
- Difference in level: -180m/+120m
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Local liqueurs tasting duration: 30 minutes
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Cartotrekking
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms