Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
DAY 1 Colosseum tour and Catacombs tour meeting point is in front of the "Oppio Caffe" on Via Delle Terme di Tito on the corner with Via Nicola Salvi. The guide will have a sign with "Tour in the city on it. Meeting 15 minutes prior to tour departure time. Meeting Points and Times can vary.
DAY 2 Vatican Museum meeting Point and Time can vary and be communicated soon after the booking confirmation.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- The effective departure times may be different from the one indicated in the voucher, and will be promptly communicated
- The order in which the sites are visited during the tour can vary
- Customers have a mandatory meeting time stated 20 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time due to managing and organizational reasons.
- You must have a valid photo ID to enter the monuments (student's ID, Driver License, Passport or State ID all work.) You will be asked to also provide your name, last name and date of birth (at the beginning of the tour, if not provided beforehand.) Security may prevent you from entering the site if the information provided is not accurate and/or don't match the one on your ID.
- To get inside the monuments it is used group ticket and not individual one. It cannot be asked just the ticket entrance.
- Please note that monuments' capacity regulation and the security checkppoint may delay the access to the site, even for pre-booked visitors.
- The activity can suffer 20/30 min variation due to organizational resons
- For security reasons all visitors and their luggage shall be screened.
- Forbidden objects inside the Colosseum: glass bottles and glasses containers, alcholic beverages and aerosols, backpacks, camping, bulky bags and luggage / trolley
- Can be introduced medium and small size backpacks to shoulder, which must be checked, as any other bag, with metal detectors, opened and visually inspected by the Urbe Security Institute, responsible for the entrance inspection
- Please notice that the Colosseum Administration, which depends on the Ministry of Cultural Assets and Activities has the faculty to close the Colosseum, or parts of it, with or without notice, for events, strikes, heavy rain, or any other reason. In which case, we will offer an alternative itinerary as it seems fit and offer a partial refund
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and the Vatican Museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Transportation to the Catacombs will be lead by a professional driver (not a guide)
- The catacomb temperature is about 60°F and the moisture content is high; please dress appropriately
- No one can visit the catacombs on their own, nor stray from their group along the route, nor cross the gates that delimit the paths open to the public
- No photos allowed inside the Catacombs
- No change on a booking can be accepted after 24hrs to the starting time of the tour. In that instance, no refund will be issued.
- For the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- Pets are not allowed
- VERY IMPORTANT: Meeting points, Meeting Times and the Daily schedule of the tours can vary depending on availability and opening days of the sites visited. The exact Meeting points, Meeting Times and the Daily schedule of the tours will be indicated a the booking confirmation.
- Valid ID and Green Pass are mandatory
- Children discount is applied only with a valid ID card
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not accessible for walker users
- Not recommended for travelers with walking impairments
- We kindly inform you that any kind of disability (visual impairment, hearing impairment,... ) or anything that might prevent you to regularly join the tour, MUST BE communicate in advance to our staff.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tour In Rome by Tour in the City
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.