Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Children must be minimum 5 yrs old. They can seat behind the driver only if they are taller than 150cm , otherwise they will have to seat in the sidecar with the seatbelt on.
- Maximun weight for riding on the back of the saddle is 118 kg / 260 pounds.
- Sidecar can hold up to 110 kg / 242 pounds ,and maximum height is 1,90 m
- Customers who have booked 1 seat only, will share the vehicle with another guest because each Vespa can accommodate 2 persons, one in the sidecar and the other one behind the driver (with the possibility of swapping seats during stops so that everyone can sit in the sidecar)
- OUR SAFETY MEASURES ANTI COVID-19 At the beginning of each tour starting from the meeting point, touch less devices will screen guests’ and operators’ temperature. In the event of one or more components with a body temperature above 37.5 celsius (after repeating the measurement for a second time) it will not be possible for them to take part in the tour. The reservation will be refunded in full at customer / agency within 24 hours. It will not be possible for those accompanying the person with altered temperature to take part of the tour. The refund will also apply to these accompanying persons. The drivers will wear face masks during the entire tour. If guests do not have their own, it will be provided at the beginning of the tour (typ.N.95) The new helmets both operators and customers will be supplied with have a full plexiglas protective visor - which once lowered, completely covers the whole face. Each vehicle will have an automatic disinfectant gel dispenser for the exclusive use of the occupants of that vehicle. All the equipment made available to customers is mostly disposable - such as headphones, hygienic protections for the helmets, face masks etc. Transmitting radios to listen to the guide’s live explanation will be sanitized with UV technology. At the end and at the beginning of every tour each sidecar is completely sanitized. To avoid the use of chemicals that could cause allergies to some of our guests, as also polluting the environment, we decided to use 100 celsius degrees steam dispenser certified by its manufacturer to eliminate 99.9% of germs, bacteria and viruses. Helmets are sterilized (externally and internally) through the steam sterilizer technique at the beginning and at the end of the tour. During the guided visits of the monuments to be carried out of the vehicle during the stops, customers will be invited to maintain the safety distance of 150 cm. This prescription will not be requested for relatives. In order not to give up the pleasure of having a souvenir photo taken during the tour, our guides upon request will be available to take photos with their own phone - to limit any contact and transmission - and then share them with you. Photos will be strictly canceled from their phone at the end of the tour. Unfortunately, and despite ourselves, both our guides and drivers will no longer be able to shake hands with our guests - as we all would love to do. However, we believe this can also be an opportunity to appreciate the intensity and spontaneity of a smile..(smiling eyes!). We are proud to offer probably one of the safest tours of the current tourist offer where we will be able to sterilize quite everything except for your emotions & expectations! In Rome May 30, 2020 The MD Di Trapano Luca
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- OPERATED BY Vespa Sidecar Tour
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff