Explore our promoted experiences
- Vespa rental to visit the Castelli Romani from Rome
- Ride to the Castelli Romani on a self-guided tour by Vespa
- See beautiful villages like Frascati
- Admire the Pope's residence at Castel Gandolfo
- Includes a picnic lunch, two helmets and other necessities
Departure & Return
We are at 5 mnutes walking distance from Termini Station, next to Santa Maria Maggiore Cathedral
What To Expect
Check out the villages of Frascati, Castel Gandolfo and Palestrina, and admire the lovely Villa Aldobrandini and Villa di Massenzio. Travel along the ancient Appian Way where Roman chariots once rolled through the countryside. See the Lake of Albano and other monuments with informative written commentary in the Rome guide that is optional with your tour.
Your Vespa rent includes two helmets, a bike lock, and a lunch that contains a sandwich, chips, beverage and souvenir.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Dress code is smart casual
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY MY VESPA TOURS
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience