Explore our promoted experiences
- Rome walking tour and pizza class
- Explore Rome’s historical center to see sights like the Spanish Steps and Piazza Navona
- Learn how to make pizza the proper Italian way
- Enjoy your finished creation fresh out of the oven
Departure & Return
Tours departs from the third palm tree inside Piazza di Spagna. A few steps away from the steps/ stairs. Right in front of the metro gate Spagna at ground level. If are at the foot of the steps, are facing it, the trees are to your left. Our guide will be there with the sign Savor Italy Tours.
What To Expect
Then head to a restaurant for your workshop with a professional pizzaiolo (pizza maker), who shows you the secrets for creating Roman pizza. Use fresh ingredients during your lesson, which starts with making soft, flexible dough from scratch that you’ll stretch to be as thin as paper. Discover the proper pizza-making techniques as you prepare a flavorful sauce and decorate your pie with toppings before putting it in the traditional pizza oven to bake to perfection.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY J&H Enterprises, LLC
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews