Explore our promoted experiences
- A guided tour of the Vatican Museums
- Tick off the highlights of the iconic galleries in less than half a day
- Get up close and personal with masterworks from Michelangelo
- Skip the usual wait with a privileged access line to St. Peter's Basilica
Departure & Return
- Stop at OTTAVIANO metro station ( LINE A or red line ) - Walk 4 minutes to reach the meeting point: As soon as you exit the metro, head west on Viale Giulio Cesare and turn left onto Via Vespasiano - Meet your guide at the Colosseum and Vatican Tours Office in VIA VESPASIANO 28.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- If you need any additional information to reach the meeting point, just contact us. Our office is open from 9 AM to 7 PM, every day. Do not hesitate to call us at our customer number located on your voucher.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please bring your mask during the tour. The use of the mask is mandatory to comply with health and safety regulations. At the entrance your body temperature will be checked. If a body temperature above 37.5 ° C is registered, you will not be able to enter the site. The distance between visitors is mandatory (at least 1.8 meters). Our guide will also wear a mask during the tour. To ensure the health and safety of our customers all the safety rules against Coronavirus (COVID-19) have been adopted.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 22 travelers
- OPERATED BY Francesco
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff