Explore our promoted experiences
- A small-group tour of the papal estates in Castel Gandolfo
- Visit the papal palace, gardens, and farm
- Stop for lunch and a cooking class with a chef
- Round-trip transportation from central Rome
Departure & Return
Close to the Pope Garden entrance
Meeting Point: Savelli al Colonnato Store - St.Peter’s Square; return drop-off in Piazza della Repubblica aprox at 6.00pm
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Any special diet? No problem. We will find the perfect solution that fits your needs.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Storywalking
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands