Explore our promoted experiences
- Christmas nativities and angels tour in Rome
- Catch sight of the city decorated for the holiday season
- Learn about the history behind Christmas trees, nativities, and angel sculptures
- Hear Christmas legends about the city
- See the giant Christmas tree in St. Peter's Square
- Walk through Piazza del Popolo
- Cross the famous Spanish Steps
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- If there are customers with wheelchairs, communicate during the booking
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY ROMAETRAVEL
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff