Explore our promoted experiences
- See attractions in the centro storico area on your Rome morning tour
- Visit Rome Pantheon and see the tomb of Renaissance artist Raphael
- Stroll through Piazza Navona and admire its Baroque fountains
- Upgrade to a full-day tour to explore ancient Rome and enjoy a skip-the-line Colosseum tour
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Wander the narrow cobblestoned lanes of the Centro Storico, passing outdoor cafes, baroque fountains, ancient churches and Renaissance-era palaces. Stop for a while at the 17th-century Trevi Fountain and perhaps even toss a coin in to ensure that you come back.
Get ready to be wowed by the Pantheon, one of the best-preserved buildings from ancient Rome. Meaning 'temple of all gods,' the Pantheon is a site to behold: it holds the tombs of Renaissance artist Raphael and King Umberto I, among others. Take a short walk over to stunning Piazza Navona, one of the greatest public spaces in the city to look at the fountains designed by baroque master Bernini.
Upgrade to the full-day tour to see even more of the Italian capital. For even more convenience, upgrade your tour to include a delicious lunch at a local restaurant. Then meet your guide to go by foot and coach to see the sites of the Roman Empire, including the Circus Maximus, the Roman Forum and Capitoline Hill, among others. And the best part: a skip-the-line tour of the Colosseum.
Hop back on the coach and head to where the tour began or request being dropped off at one of four different locations.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note: This is a Multilingual Tour
- A dress code is required to enter places of worships and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops are allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. This dress code is strictly enforced and you will risk refused entry if you fail to comply with requirement.
- The inside visit of St Peter's Basilica is included, BUT it will be not possible on Sunday , on religious festivals and religious ceremonies, inthat case itinerary will be change.
- There can be a considerable amount of walking on Rome tours, (often on uneven, cobbled surfaces) due to coach regulations. It is possible for clients to remain on the coach, however this means that many of the sights will be missed
- Tour is suitable for wheelchair users provided passenger is traveling with a companion who can assist them on and off the bus. Wheelchairs will be stored in the luggage area of the bus
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Greenline Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms