- A time-saver tour of the Colosseum with Palatine Hill and Roman Forum entry
- Beat long wait times with guaranteed fast-track, skip-the-line admission tickets
- Cover the historical highlights of the gladiatorial arena with live commentary
- Enjoy self-guided tours of two other nearby ancient sites, admission included
Departure & Return
The meeting point is near Caffe Roma (close to the upper floor exit of the metro station "Colosseo"). Our staff will hold a "City Walkers" sign https://goo.gl/maps/Mqjad7CTu5jsMaQG6
At the end of the tour, you have free time inside the Colosseum. The guide shows to you the entrance to Roman Forum and Palatine Hill, where you can enter with the tickets provided.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY City Walkers Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use