Explore our promoted experiences
- Skip the line through special access to the Gladiator’s Gate
- Get perspectives from both the Arena Floor and the Second Level
- Small-group tour limited to 10 ensures a personalized experience
- Skip-the-line access to Roman Forum and Palatine Hill
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
At Largo Gaetana Agnesi, above the 2nd floor of the metro line B (blue line) stop "Colosseo". Arriving by metro: Upon exiting the turnstiles of the metro, take an immediate right down the tiled hall to the escalator/stairs within the metro station. At the top of the escalator, go to the right and up the short flight of stairs to exit. Turn left and take the stairs ahead on the left to the small, oval-shaped “square”, Largo Gaetana Agnesi, above the metro with views of the Colosseum. This is our meeting point.
What To Expect
Explore the partial reconstruction of the arena floor, gazing up at the tiered ruins above. Listen to your guide's commentary on how the arena was used and imagine the screaming of more than 50,000 citizens from above.
Proceed to the second level to get a view from the crowd's perspective while your guide fills you in on more history and culture. This express tour allows you to see the Colosseum from above and below in a compact time frame.
At the conclusion of your tour, opt to stay inside the Colosseum or follow your guide for skip-the-line access to the Roman Forum. Get a short introduction into its history and most famous monuments before visiting them on your own. Hike to the top of the Palatine Hill for an exceptional bird’s-eye perspective over the Forum and Circus Maximus.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Following the new regulations regarding Coronavirus, at the entrance your body temperature will be checked. If a body temperature above 37.5 ° C is registered, you will not be able to enter the site.
- All visitors must wear the mask both at the entrance and during the entire visit and always keep the safety distance of 1.80 m.
- Unable to accommodate strollers or baby carriages on our group tours
- On this tour, some of the venues or parts of the venue may be subject to last-minute, unpredictable closures
- Due to Colosseum security regulations, a PASSPORT OR VALID ID DOCUMENT IS MANDATORY to join this tour. It is your responsibility to ensure you have a valid document with you on tour. Passengers who fail to provide a valid proof of identity will be denied entry
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- May experience delays in clearing security checks when entering the venue
- Only very small bags are allowed
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY City Wonders Ltd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience