- Make the most of your time in Rome by visiting the Colosseum at night
- Hassle-free priority tickets to skip the line at the entrance
- See both the amphitheater’s underground and above-ground areas
- Snap unique photos of the Colosseum by moonlight during your visit
Departure & Return
In front of the Colosseo metro station (downstairs, on the street level), by the green kiosk. Look for the staff with Discover Rome Tours sign.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Discover Rome Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "restaurant just a couple of blocks from the Colosseum that is loads of fun and delicious , Trattoria Luzzi , highly recommend!" See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews