- A hop-on, hop-off bus double-decker tour of Rome with audio commentary
- Enjoy complimentary onboard WIFI and a pre-recorded history of the city
- Get down anywhere you’d like, and then reboard whenever you’re ready
- Cover top attractions in just a day or two—ideal for time-pressed travelers
Departure & Return
Departure PointYou may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return DetailsYou may disembark at any of the available stops.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Wheelchair not accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Participants are requested to bring their masks on the tour. Wearing a mask is mandatory to comply with health and safety regulations.
- Participants above 12 years must bring any of the following: proof of full vaccination, proof of first vaccination administered at least 15 days ago, proof of a Covid-19 infection in the past 6 months, or a negative test taken no more than 48 hours before the activity starts
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Please Note: the route or stops may be modified or removed on weekends, holidays, and for other reasons beyond our control
- Refunds will not be issued if the activity is missed due to late or non-arrival
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 22 travelers
- OPERATED BY Travel In Rome
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff