Departure & Return
Meeting Point Location “Outside the B line metro of the Colosseum” (see on the map here: https://bit.ly/2YRN8PM) (Close to the green kiosk) Check out location meeting point photo here: https://bit.ly/2JETQ6s
After the tour ends you can ask questions to your guide and cruse around by yourself as long as you wish. Enjoy bella Roma!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- From August 6th 2021 cultural sites in Italy will be legally required to ask their customers to show a "Green pass" (the health certificate is known in Italy, proves that the bearer has been fully vaccinated, has recovered from Covid-19 within the past six months, or has received a negative test result in the past 48 hours) before they’re allowed to enter. People from EU and Schengen zone countries, as well as the US, Canada, Uk Israel, and Japan, need to show equivalent health documents issued in their own country.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY City Walkers Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms