- A time-saver guided tour of the Colosseum, Roman Forum, and Palatine Hill
- Cover three of Rome’s most iconic ancient attractions in just a couple of hours
- Listen to in-depth commentary from your guide on the days of imperial rule
- Enjoy panoramic views overlooking the city’s historic center
Departure & Return
Please meet us in front the Arch of Constantine. Your guide will be holding a Yellow Carpe Diem Rome flag. Please arrive 10 minutes prior. Late arrivals will not be eligible for refunds. Please also ensure to check local Covid-19 regulations before attending.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rome Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms