Explore our promoted experiences
- Skip the lines at the popular Colosseum, Roman Forum, and Palatine Hill
- Learn about the history and events that happend at these ancient sites
- Spend less time waiting and more time exploring
- Gain more insight into Rome with a guide than you would on your own
Departure & Return
The Touristation Office is next to Piazza Venezia. When facing the Vittorio Emanuele II monument, it is on the right-hand side. Walk across the gardens and the bus stop. There is a small fountain just in front of the Touristation Office.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible due to the terrain conditions of the Palatine Hill and the Roman Forum
- A moderate amount of walking is involved: we advise you to wear comfortable shoes.
- Please note that for safety reasons the Coliseum can accommodate up to 3.000 people at once.This could lead to delays in access to the site, even for pre-booked visitors. For security reasons all visitors and their luggage shall be screened. To facilitate the security checks please insert any object (including mobile phone) in the bag/backpack or in the tray to be included in the X-ray.
- Children discount is applied only with a a valid ID card.
- Please note that you can not get to the Colosseum with large bags / backpacks / suitcases. It is possible to bring only small bags.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- All participants who are 12 years and older must present a Reinforced Green Pass that is valid in the EU and has a verifiable QR code. Reinforced Green Passes can only be obtained by uploading either proof of full vaccination or proof of a Covid-19 infection within the last 6 months to either the Green Pass or Covid Certificate app
- Most travelers can participate
- All participants are required to bring and wear FFP2 masks. Blue surgical masks will not be accepted
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY TOURISTATION
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience