- Explore the Colosseum with a tour designed for kids
- Skip the line with premium entry tickets
- Learn about gladiators and the amphitheater’s history
- Customize the tour with the addition of a visit to the Roman Forum
Departure & Return
At the newsagent in front the COLOSSEO subway station exit - ground level (there is only one, just opposite the monument) By cab: taxi will leave you on the upper level of the COLOSSEO Subway Station. Go downstairs, reach the ground level and look for your guide holding a sign with your name. By metro: get off at COLOSSEO stop METRO LINE B
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- The tour is recommended to children aged 6 and over
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rome and Vatican Tours with Alessandra
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands