- Fast-track entry and VIP access to the Colosseum underground and arena floor
- Visit the Colosseum and Forum with a guide for insights into the complex ruins
- Snap photos of the ancient amphitheater and Forum's temples and streets
- A choice of tour time to fit with your sightseeing schedule and itinerary
Departure & Return
Our guide will be waiting for You in front of COLOSSEO METRO STATION, LOWER LEVEL Exit, Nearby the Green Souvenir Kiosk. PLEASE DON'T GO TO THE UPPER LEVEL
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Tickets are nominative please provide all the names of the visitors attending the tour
- It's Mandatory to have a valid ID with you (Passport or driving license)
- Our guide will be waiting for you holding a black sign that says TOURS OF ROME
- It's recommended to have a mobile phone to contact us during the tour
- Tour start time can be subject to changes depending on the availability of the Colosseum Underground Tickets, in cas of a Change of the start time; we will send you a private message with the new start time
- Meet your Guide in front of Metro Station Colosseo ground level exit
- For a quick response you can use iMessage, Whatsapp and Viber for texting us
- Police control and metal detector controls can slow the fast track entrance
- luggage and big backpack are not allowed inside the Colosseum
- Colosseum Third Level and Terrace are not Accessible for the Public
- In case of Dangerous Rain it can be impossible to walk inside Colosseum Undergrounds and you will be given 45 minutes on the ARENA FLOOR where you can see all the underground sections without walking inside it
- Arrive at least 15 minutes before the tour start time
- Most travelers can participate
- No any sharp weapons looks like knifes are allowed inside
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bonjorno Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience