- Premium underground tickets to visit restricted Colosseum areas
- Guide insights into the ancient Colosseum, Forum, and Palatine Hill
- Take in three of Rome's top archaeological treasures in just a few hours
- Headsets to follow the guide commentary in the busy outdoor sites
Departure & Return
Meet your guide at the office in Via del Colosseo nr 24, above the second floor of the Colosseum metro stop(blue line). Just around the corner from the Caffè Roma.
The tour will conclude inside of the Roman Forum
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Meet your guide at the office in Via del Colosseo nr 24, above the second floor of the Colosseum metro stop(blue line). Just around the corner from the Caffè Roma.
- Please note that from August 6th, 2021, all public museums in Italy will require all visitors above the age of 12 years old to show a valid ID and certification proving that you have either: Been vaccinated with an approved vaccine (Pfizer-BioNtech, Astrazeneca, Johnson & Johnson and Moderna) Been tested (PCR or antigen) with a negative result within the last 48hrs; Recovered from COVID-19, attested by a PCR or antigen test result, at least 15 days and no more than six months old;
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Eddie's Tours
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms