Explore our promoted experiences
- Sightsee in the cooler evening temperatures and see Rome’s top attractions without the busy daytime crowds.
- Walk around the Colosseum’s reconstructed arena floor, in the space where gladiator battles were fought.
- Admire recently discovered graffiti dating back to the late Middle Ages.
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 20 people.
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
The tour starts on the platform directly in front of Trajan’s Column: located on Via dei Fori Imperiali near Piazza Venezia. Standing right in front and facing the Victor Emmanuel II Monument, it’s directly to the left across the street. The guide will be waiting there wearing a blue polo shirt.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Avoid bringing large purses, bags, or backpacks on your tour.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- We regret that we are unable to accommodate guest below 6 years old due to venue security reason.
- Due to Colosseum security regulations, a PASSPORT OR VALID ID DOCUMENT IS MANDATORY to join this tour
- Please note: The Underground Level of the Colosseum is only included in the tours on Saturdays departing at 7:30 PM
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY City Wonders Ltd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience