- Learn to make pizza with a chef in Rome
- Enjoy your creation with local wines
- All necessary equipment included
- Vegetarian meal option available
Departure & Return
Piazza di Pasquino, 1 Meet your chef inside the Restaurant Pasquino
What To Expect
Spend some time learning how to make pizza from fresh ingredients. You can choose which style you'd like to learn: a Neapolitan with anchovies, a spicy Diavola with pepperoni, a classic Margherita or Marinara.
After you've prepared and baked your pizzas, sit down to sample the fruits of your labor, accompanied by a drink. Then walk off the calories with a stroll around central Rome.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Dress code is smart casual
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Eat&Walk Italy
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience