- Full-day semi-private trip from Rome to the Amalfi Coast
- Take some time to wander around the well-preserved ruins of Pompeii
- Have lunch in the dramatic seaside town of Positano
- Spend some time in the relaxed and beautiful town of Amalfi
Departure & Return
Pickup is available for all the accomodation within the aurelian walls
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- We suggest you wearing comfortable clothes and shoes. In summer, bring a bottle of water; in winter, don't forget an umbrella
- The pick-up is included for all coomodation inside aurelian walls
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY ROMAETRAVEL
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff