Explore our promoted experiences
- Exclusive, early access to the Sistine Chapel
- Comprehensive half-day tour including the Papal Tombs
- Hear stories about the art in St. Peter’s Basilica
- Small group size limited to 12 people
Departure & Return
Between Hotel Alimandi and Caffé Vaticano, at the top of the big staircase (Viale Vaticano, 100). A representative will be there holding a sign with our company name on it. We highly recommend that you arrive 10 - 15 minutes before the scheduled meeting time of your tour to ensure a prompt start. • Subway/Metro - Take the Metro line A (the red line) and get off at either the “Cipro” or “Ottaviano” stop. The meeting point is on Viale Vaticano which is a 10-minute walk from each of the metro stops. • Walking - From St. Peter’s Square, take via di Porta Angelica and follow the Vatican walls (on your left-hand side) closely until you reach Piazza del Risorgimento. Turn left and continue following the Vatican walls until you reach Viale Vaticano. Turn left onto Viale Vaticano and cross over to the other side of the street. Walk up the street and you’ll find our meeting point about 100 feet away. BEWARE! This is at least a 15-minute walk. • Taxi - It is very important that you tell the driver “Caffè Vaticano” or Musei Vaticani. Our meeting point is a few feet away. Make sure you check for us on the other side of the street just in case your driver drops you off opposite the caffè. • Use your smartphone! - Type the words ‘Caffè Vaticano’ into your phone’s navigation system and the directions will bring you just a few feet away from the top of the staircase!
Except on Wednesdays, when the tour will end inside the Vatican Museums.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Service animals allowed
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please contact The Tour Guy to book a wheelchair accessible tour
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Roman Guy
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience