Explore our promoted experiences
- Comprehensive tour of the Domus Aurea
- Learn about Emperor Nero's life through guided commentary
- Short tour time leaves plenty of time for other activities in the day
- Enhance your experience with augmented reality
Departure & Return
Directions: The easiest way to reach the meeting point and your guide is via the Metro, from the COLOSSEO stop on the B line. When you exit the station the Colosseum will be in front of you. Go to the left on the same sidewalk until you reach the first stop light. Cross the road and the meeting point is right in front of you where you will see 2 pillars and a gate, as you can see from the pictures attached.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is an inside archaeological site and even in summer it can be cold, so you are advised to wear suitable clothing for this tour.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 23 travelers
- OPERATED BY Through Eternity Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms