- Top-rated tour of Vatican City highlights
- Head straight to the most important pieces in the immense Vatican Museum collection
- Hear the history and legends of the Sistine Chapel
- Enjoy priority access to bypass the queues
Departure & Return
Via Sebastiano Veniero 19, nearest metro station is called Ottaviano / San Pietro / Musei Vaticani on Linea A which on any Rome metro map is coloured orange.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women.
- On days immediately surrounding religious holidays at the Vatican, alterations to tours may become necessary due to partial closings of areas normally included in this tour.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Maximum 15 travelers on this tour
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY When In Rome Tours by Italia Tours llc
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "With the Vatican being so busy, a tour is mandatory." See review
- "It seems to be par for the course, so don't expect time to contemplate much, it's like a drive by, on foot!" See review
- "For those of you going to Rome - it's worth the skip the line and get your own tour guide; you won't learn or understand nearly as much on your own ." See review