Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- See the Eternal City light up as the sun goes down
- Pass by attractions like St Peter's Basilica, Piazza Venezia, the Pantheon and the Trevi Fountain
- Enjoy the atmosphere of Rome's historical center and lively squares like Campo de' Fiori
- Learn about the city from a knowledgeable guide
- Small-group tour provides a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
Meeting in the office on Piazza Mattei 11, in the Jewish Quarter of Rome Directions from Piazza Venezia: Head towards the Marcellus Theater (the building that looks like the Colosseum), departing the Vittoriano (the huge white building) on your left. When you reach the Marcellus Theater, turn right. Go straight ahead, following the street to Piazza Mattei, where you will find the Turtles Fountain in the center of the square. Our office is on the corner.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age is 16 years
- Customers under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- Riders must have the ability to make motions such as climbing and descending stairs without assistance
- Helmets (provided) are mandatory
- Segways and Airwheels are not suitable for guests who is weigh under 90 pounds (40 kilos) or over 250 pounds (115 kilos)
- Whoever does not meet these requirements shall not take the tour and will not be refunded
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Segways and Airwheels are not suitable for guests who weigh under 90 pounds (40 kilos) or over 250 pounds (115 kilos)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Turtle Tour Rome
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Such a great way to see rome, the whole experience is worth double." See review